LF-TV

LF-TV

Welcome To LF-TV

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ten-match Pepe ban excessive says Ramos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fahmi1314
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator

PostSubject: Ten-match Pepe ban excessive says Ramos   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 pm

The 10-match ban given to Real Madrid defender Pepe for his sending-off against Getafe was excessive and the champions may appeal, coach Juande Ramos said on Saturday.

"It seems to me a bit over the top but I respect the committee," Ramos said at a news conference. "I completely accept the decision but let's wait and see what the club says and if we appeal something or let it rest."

With the scores level at 2-2 and three minutes left in the match at the Bernabeu, Pepe pushed Getafe's Francisco Casquero and the referee awarded a penalty.

There followed an extraordinary loss of control from Pepe, who kicked the prone Casquero twice and struck another Getafe player, Juan Albin, in the face.

He was shown a straight red card, having already picked up a yellow earlier in the match. He verbally abused the fourth official as he left the pitch and then came back on to celebrate Gonzalo Higuain's late winner.

The Spanish soccer federation banned Pepe for one game for the red card, eight games for aggression towards opponents and one more match for his offensive remarks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ten-match Pepe ban excessive says Ramos   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:42 pm

i always beileved that pepe is a very rough player
and always thought that refs in the la liga stand by real madrid's side its good to see them judge correctly agains a madrid player

ammarlfc king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lf-tv.forumotion.net
Fahmi1314
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Ten-match Pepe ban excessive says Ramos   Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am

i do agreed with u, Ammar..
Pepe is indeed a rough player..
If he never change his way of playing, i guess, u will see him in NFL in few years time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten-match Pepe ban excessive says Ramos   

Back to top Go down

Ten-match Pepe ban excessive says Ramos
Page 1 of 1